Sports Physiotherapy in Wollongong
Our physiotherapists have worked for GWS Giants in the AFL, national and international rugby teams, national cricket and hockey teams, world record holding powerlifters, as well as every level of athlete in between. Our promise is to give everyone the same level of care as a professional athlete, even if you are just trying to get fit for tomorrow’s game of social golf.
We treat sports people of all ages and abilities, social to professional athletes, and provide an expert level of diagnosis and management of any kind of sports injury.
Our Wollongong based physiotherapists can help by:
- Identifying the source of your problem and treating this directly
- Referring for X-rays and scans as required
- Identifying the causes and predisposing factors
- Providing effective hands-on techniques to address your problems
- Providing exercise rehabilitation programs
- Accelerating your return to sport after injury
- Decreasing your risk of further injury,
- And enhancing sporting performance and technique
As frustrated sports participants ourselves, the staff at U physio understand how important it is to get pain-free and return to your optimal performance in your chosen sport.
Hence, we will work with you, bringing our expert level of care and experience to achieve your goals as soon as possible.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.